Thursday, June 30, 2011

Life In The Fast Lane

Someone please tell me where the last 19 months have gone? I feel like I just peed on the damn stick in the bathroom at work and much to my surprise found out I was pregnant. Now in eight short weeks I will have a 1 year old. WTF!

Part of me screams "Slow down and stop growing so fast!" But the other part of me yells "Grow up already so we can go to Disneyland!" So how do I compromise in this dilemma? I take it one day at a time, trying to live in the moment, and soak up everything that is the right now.

And right now Tristan is napping in the nook of my left arm while I type one handed (which I must say I have gotten pretty good at.) He fits in there just perfectly. He used to be too small, and someday he will be too big. But today he is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment