Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Love of Party Planning

We are coming upon Tristan's first birthday, and that means PARTY! I have always loved party planning. From picking a theme, to decorations and food, it is so much fun! Lord knows Tristan is always going to have the best birthday parties. Maybe that is why God blessed me with a Summer baby (despite my hate for Summer,) better weather equals better birthday parties!

We will be getting our back patio built here in the next few weeks. I really wanted it done so we have the space available for his birthday. I just hope we can fit everyone in our back yard.  

So I would rather not let the cat out if the bag for Tristan's first birthday party theme, you will find out soon enough. I will however, post pictures of the different themes I toyed with.






The last three pictures are courtesy of Mary Had A Little Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment