Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 3 Check In

I feel like I accomplished a lot this week! I was faced with many challenges and over came them with great pride! Did I mention I lost 2 pounds?

Food:
My snacking has been much better. My snacks usually include sauteed squash or zucchini, or an apple with string cheese, or a banana. I won't lie though, I still have a few animal crackers with Tristan. I faced eating out 4 times this week, and I feel like I won each time. I first hit up Mcdonalds because I was out and didn't bring any snacks. I only got a grilled chicken snack wrap to hold me over til dinner. I for sure could have gotten a big mac!  But I resisted. We went out for hubby's actual birthday on Thursday to TGIFridays. I had a whole wheat pasta with veggies dish and a salad. We had a birthday family celebration at a Mexican food place on Friday night. I had fajitas with out the tortillas and rice. Plus I only had ONE sopapilla! This is a huge accomplishment for me. Saturday morning we went out to breakfast and I had an egg while omelette. It was delicious! So I proud to say I took control over my food this week. I just hope I can continue.

The one thing that I LOVE LOVE LOVE about these shakes is that I have almost completely LOST all my cravings and urges for food. I am finally at a point where I am fueling my body, not falling into temptation of what sounds good at the moment. This is something I have struggled with all my life. I can go through the grocery store and get what is only on my list and not feel like I have to grab everything on the shelves that looks good (but is sooo bad.) It's a beautiful thing.

Working Out:
We had one great work out this week at the rec, and I got out and walked twice. I feel like I can do better though. I am hoping this week we can hit the rec twice. It's supposed to snow though, so I don't know how much walking I will get in. Maybe I will hit up Flatirons mall again.

                    10/03         10/10          10/17     10/24

Weight          202            199.4        198.8       196.8
Bust              46.5           46.5          46           46
Waist            40              39            38.5         37
Hips              50              49            49            48
Leg               24.5           23.5          23.5         23.5
Arm              12.5           12             12           12





http://brittnie.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment