Monday, October 3, 2011

90 Day Challenge!

Today is my first day on the Body By Vi 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge! If you want more info see it here

http://brittnie.bodybyvi.com/

Basically you are replacing two meals a day with meal replacement shakes that can taste really good! This morning I had a cafe mocha shake. However, I used too little coffee and too much chocolate so it tasted just like chocolate milk. But it was still good!

Ultimately I would really LOVE to lose 30 lbs (baby weight!) in my 90 days, 10 pounds a month. Will it happen? Maybe, maybe not. I am going to try to take it one day at a time, one meal at a time.

Here are my beginning stats. I plan to get the pictures up later tonight so stay tuned!

Weight: 202
Chest: 46.5
Wait 40
Hips 50
Thighs: 24.5
Arms: 12.5

No comments:

Post a Comment