Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Talking To A Puppet

My lovely grandma made Tristan a cute little duck/flamingo puppet thing for his first Christmas. Now that he is starting to build imagination, he is loving this puppet. He will actually bring it to us so we will stick our arm up it's butt and make it talk. Cute right? So cute.

Anyway, my husband, Tristan and I were all hanging out in his room after his bath like we usually do. He handed my husband the puppet and like usual Bryan was talking with the puppet and Tristan was loving it...until he got bored and/or distracted like all toddlers do. But my husband just kept talking with the puppet. Not talking to Tristan anymore but talking to me. AND I RESPONDED! Yes, I was talking to a puppet for a good 5 minutes before I even realized WTF I was doing. Not so cute. No, Tristan was not even paying attention, so I wasn't talking to the puppet for his sake. I was talking to the puppet I decided because motherhood has made me CRAZY!

Carrying on a conversation with a puppet was not on my bucket list, but it sure as hell was hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment