Monday, October 10, 2011

1 Week Check In

I have been on my 90 Day Challenge for 1 week now! It sure has been a week of learning. Learning what kind of shakes I like, learning the best snacks and dinners for me to eat, learning to exercise, learning learning learning!

I had some really good shakes this week, but peanut butter is by far my favorite. I have made everything from cafe mocha to pumpkin pie all which have been delicious!

However, I know you are just wanting to know my status, so here it is!

                    10/03           10/10

Weight          202               199.4
Bust              46.5               46.5
Waist            40                  39
Hips              50                  49
Leg               24.5               23.5
Arm              12.5               12

So slowly but surely things are changing. I totally feel more energy, and feel better about my body in general. I just really need to get back into the gym and back to walking. Anyone want to join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment