Monday, January 23, 2012

Sometimes I just Need to F*cking B*tch

As a mom of a Spirited Child, many many thoughts and feelings get bottled up. The thoughts and feelings that come when your child is screaming and throwing a fit at Monkey Buziness because you won't let them roam everywhere that is not considered a play area. Or the thoughts and feelings that come up at 10-12-3 at night when your child wont sleep and you just know all the other mommies in your life are in bed sleeping beautifully right now and you just want to throw up on them because your trying to figure out why your child wont lay the f*ck down. However, these things can not be told to anyone because all of sudden people are lashing out at you trying to fix the "problem" (can't change GENETICS folks) or give you "advice" (99% of the time sh*t you have already tried and know does not work with a Spirited child.) And really how well do you actually know my child? Unless you are here day in and day out (NIGHT in and NIGHT out) or you are a really good friend of mine (and I have some really AMAZING mommy friends that I see at least once a week) then you really do not know my child. So in the end I really don't need your comments and I do not need your advice. I really just to f*cking b*tch to someone before I explode. Next time just try to have a little empathy, unless you want a dirty diaper thrown in your face.

This is also a post to my most amazing mommy friends who are FANTASTIC at just letting me F*cking B*tch to them night and day. You truly keep me sane most weeks, so THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment