Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Cupcake Lesson

So I have been on my no sugar 90 Day Challenge for about three weeks now. Two weeks in I decided to make cupcakes for a get together we were having. I made Bronco cupcakes actually, blue cake with orange frosting. I thought it would be a nice surprise for my husband, and I knew the kids coming over would enjoy some cupcakes. I figured I would be able to resist the cupcakes...boy was I wrong.

I didn't eat any once I baked them. I didn't eat any with our guests when they came over. I craved the damn things for 26 hours before I finally caved and ate one. I think that must be a record of some sort for me. It was DELICIOUS! So delicious I pondered having another one. Then it accrued to me, I really didn't need another one. I didn't crave another one. I did not have to eat another one to be happy. I was content with just the one and only one cupcake that I ate. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A MIRACLE THIS IS?

This means mind over matter. This means I AM IN CONTROL now, and that I kicked sugars ass. You hear that sugar I WIN! You may have won the battle, but I won the war. You are no longer a part of my life unless I SAY SO! So from this moment on I discovered that it is very easy for me to say no to things with sugar, and that I do not feel like I need it in my life to have a happy and fulfilling life. So ladies and gentlemen this means that I have made a LIFESTYLE change, all thanks to the amazing Body By Vi 90 Day Challenges and shake mix that tastes like cake mix! Gotta love it.


http://brittnie.bodybyvi.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment