Thursday, July 14, 2011

What I Am Reading

I have been on a reading kick lately, reading 12 books this year already. Genres range anywhere from The Earth Childrens series by Jean M. Auel to Water For Elephants...all great books. Currently however, I am reading Life Laughs:The Naked Truth About Motherhood, Marriage, And Moving On by Jenny McCarthy. She is a fantastic and HILARIOUS writer and is not afraid of the telling you the nitty gritty. This is my third book of hers that I am reading. It started with Belly Laughs which is all about her pregnancy (stretch marks, constipation and birth all included.) Then I read Baby Laughs which is all about life after pregnancy (hemorrhoids!) And now I am really glad she has another book. It's fun, light reading that any mom can relate to. So if you havnt read any of her books, I more than HIGHLY recommend them.



No comments:

Post a Comment