Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Photography

So I am slightly obsessed with photography, to be more specific I am slightly obsessed with getting pictures taken of our family. The investment is worth it to me, and while I would like to be able to afford the really awesome photographers (aka Tristan's newborn photographer,) I just cant bring myself to constantly shell out $400 plus for photography as amazing as she is. I am always on the hunt for an amazing (yet inexpensive) photographer. I am on Craigslist daily looking for all the new and up and coming photographers. I am constantly reading reviews, looking at portfolios, and comparing. Nothing means more to me than pictures of my little man and our family. Do you know why that is?

I have a ridiculously HORRIBLE memory. I mean HORRIBLE! My entire childhood is probably summed up in two to three memories because I can't remember anything else. I've lost years of my relationship with Bryan because we don't have one damn picture. I learned in Psychology that it's possible that my Hippocampus does not function right, eh who knows. I just know that something does not work right!  I need triggers in order to pull those memories out of my brain. What is a better trigger than a photograph? If I could pay someone to follow me and my family around 24/7 taking pictures I would do it in a heart beat. No, I don't want a maid, I want a photographer!  Is that even possible?!

I'm glad my husband understands, because we do spend a decent amount of money of photography, but without these pictures I feel like my life will be lost in a black sea of forgoteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment